Microsoft Office is a family of various desktop productivity applications that are designed to serve a unique purpose to its users. It includes various applications that fit perfectly in every individual’s need. For using these ultimate applications and to enhance your experience, you first have to create and access the Office account. In order to do so, you have to visit the office.com/myaccount webpage. Follow the below-given processes carefully for the error-free account creation and login experience.
How to Create an Office Account?
- First of all, you have to access the desired web browser on your computer system. For instance, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
- After that, move to the Office login window. For this, you have to enter “office.com/myaccount” in the address bar of your web browser.
- In the next window, you have to click the “Create one” link which is provided under the empty field.
- This will redirect you to the Office account creation window. In this window, you first have to provide the email address that you want to link with your Office account.
- However, you can also link your phone number with the Office account. In order to do so, tap the “Use a phone number instead” link. This will be provided under the empty field. Click the link and then, you have to enter the phone number. Make sure that the number you provide must be in your access.
- Once you are done with entering the email address or phone number, you have to click the “Next” tab.
- Afterwards, you will be asked to create a strong and unique password for your Office account. For the security of your account, you must ensure that the password you create must contain at least 8 characters. Your password must also contain at least one each of the following specifications:
- Uppercase letter
- Lowercase letter
- Special Character or Symbol
- In order to view the password you have entered, tick mark the “Show Password” checkbox. Make sure you have entered the correct password.
- Then, press the “Next” tab to proceed further.
- Thereafter, you have to verify your Office account. For verification, you have to visit the email account that you have linked with Office. However, if you are using a phone number, then you have to access that. Now, open the mail/message that you have received. You will find a code there.
- After that, in the account creation window, you have to enter the code that you have received.
- Next, you will be asked to allow the Office to send you the information, tips, as well offers about products and services. For granting the permission, tick mark the provided checkbox. You can also leave the box unmarked and proceed further with the office.com/myaccount process.
- Further, you will get the links for accessing the “Privacy Statement” and “Microsoft Services Agreement” documents. You must read them carefully and then click the “Next” tab.
- Now, a captcha task will appear on your screen. You have to enter the captcha characters that are displaying and then press the “Next” tab.
- By doing so, your account will get successfully created.
Office Login at office.com/myaccount
- First of all, open a web browser on your computer system by clicking its icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- Further, you have to visit the Office login webpage by entering “office.com/myaccount” in the address bar. You must enter the URL very carefully. Then, press the Enter key.
- In the next window, you have to provide the email address or phone number in the empty field. Make sure you enter the details that is linked with your Office account.
- Then, hit the “Next” tab.
- After that, provide the password that you have created for securing your Office account. Passwords are case sensitive, hence, you must be very careful when you enter it. Even a single mistake in the password will show you the login error.
- Further, you have to click the “Sign In” tab. This will successfully complete the office.com/myaccount process and will take you to your Office account.