Office 365 is an online version of Microsoft Office software. The online service is subscription-based and includes office, Exchange online, share point Online, Lync Online and Microsoft Office software Web Apps. Also, It has various features including cloud service, Power BI, Delve and tools for creating reports, presentations and newsletters. Office 365 renewal is not a lengthy process, you can renew by going to a retail store offline or online easily.
While purchasing Office 365, you will receive a 25-character product key, which you can use to renew at office.com/setup. A product key is like a password for a program or software. Also, the password is given upon buying the software and can only be used with that specific application. It is a combination of letters and numbers. Without the product key, the program will most likely not open or it might run but only as a trial of the full version.
Procedure Of Office 365 Renewal With Product Key:
To renew your office 365, you need to follow all the steps carefully:
- Open a web browser on your desktop.
- Then, Go to office.com/setup.
- After this, Sign in to the Microsoft office with the account you have previously registered with office 365.
- Select the Payment & Billing tab.
- Under Payment settings, you will see a dialog box of “Have a prepaid code or code for office 365 home” ?.
- Now, you have to click “ Redeem a card or code”.
- This redirects you to a new page and your Microsoft account is started.
- Then, click “Next”.
- Now, enter the 25-character product key.
- If you have a physical box or card, the product key might be covered with silver foil, which you have to scratch off to reveal the product key.
- But if you did not get any physical box, check your confirmation mail for a receipt that includes the product key.
- Now you need to select your preferred country and language. You should choose a country or region where you live or do your banking.
- Then, select “Next”.
- After this, you will see a tab “whether you want recurring billing or not’’, if you leave the tab on for recurring billing, you will be prompted for credit card details.
- Select “Next”.
- Then again, select “Next” to complete the process.
- Office 365 renewal is now complete. You just need to restart your computer by clicking the “Restart Button”.
Check Your Renewal Status:
After you have renewed your subscription, you can verify that the subscription has been renewed. Below are the steps:
- Firstly, Go to your Microsoft account, Services & subscription page. Make sure that you use the same Microsoft account that you used to renew your subscription.
- If the recurring billing tab is on, you will see the date that your subscription will renew.
- But if the recurring billing tab is off, you will see the date your subscription will expire.
So, for Office 365 Renewal With Product Key, firstly, you need to login to the official website of the Microsoft office. Enter the product key and follow the above steps. Make sure that you have a fast internet speed and connectivity. Do not close the window or turn off the computer before the renewal process completes.